Today, organisations are challenged to perform at higher levels than ever before. Building senior leaders from within, rather than buying them in, is one way companies are able to maximise their available HR resource. Effective corporate coaching programmes either identify and develop high potential performers or address low performer behaviours, thereby improving company productivity. Investing in leadership development initiatives not only enhances individual performance and motivation but also reduces managerial and team turnover.
For over 20 years, I’ve provided solutions-focused coaching for corporate clients across a variety of industry sectors, including food and beverage, hospitality, primary industries and transportation. I am a certified ICI Corporate Coach and NLP Master Trainer and Instructor (NZANLP). I’ve also facilitated management and behaviour change training programmes in New Zealand and overseas.
Using Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) with The Leadership Circle (TLC) and other research-based models, I provide organisations with development and training to:
- Increase performance and accountability
- Enhance team culture
- Develop existing leadership capability
- Improve peer-relationships within the workplace
- Resolve conflict to reach agreement
- Increase flexibility and Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Build co-operative team and client relationships
- Transform management communications
- Pivot to positive and more dynamic states of mind and physiology
- Improve sales and customer service effectiveness
- Motivate for Health & Safety buy-in
- Execute performance management and coaching training
- Deliver presentation and assertiveness training