Parenting is one of the most arduous and rewarding journeys we will ever undertake. At some point along this long-winding road called parenthood, we arrive at a place where we see that our children are not responding in the way that we’d hoped and expected. Despite our best intentions, a genuine search for answers, and willingness to follow the advice of experts, we come to a point where we become exhausted and depleted.
I work with families of all shapes, sizes, and blends to improve the quality of relationships and make the journey less taxing and more fun.
In doing and so, I empower young people and their parents to live lives with greater awareness and clarity.
If your parenting journey has lost its lustre or you are dealing with an issue that concerns you, get in touch.
I will help your family:
- Increase resilience
- Build self-reliance & self-esteem
- Reframe setbacks
- Learn to live “at-cause”
- Improve communications
- Increase positive regard & gratitude
- Practice radical acceptance and joy
- Change depressive explanatory styles
- Eliminate anxious thinking and behaviours
- Overcome resistance to change
- Manage emotions and highly sensitive temperments (HST)
- Resolve conflict
- Remove unhelpful patterns that block vitality
If you need support for yourself or someone you love, reach out today.