Teachers hold candles in the dark for others. They light the way to lead students out of inattention and into awareness — of the subject matter and, most importantly, of their own abilities and worth.
Dynamic learning environments are constantly changing, but the best teachers both understand and operate from timeless principles.
Services for Education:
I’m a New Zealand-based Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) — link to NLP page — coach, teacher, trainer, and group facilitator.
I offer consulting services and 360 classroom audits for:
• Boosting learning outcomes for low-achieving students
• Eliminating classroom anxiety and learning barriers
• Applying tools to transform negative explanatory styles and learned helplessness
• Learning Disabilities (LD), dyslexia, ADHD, Dysphasia, Dysgraphia, and Auditory & Spatial Processing disorders
• Supporting teaching with greater joy and ease
Professional Development (PD)
Throughout New Zealand and overseas, I’ve conducted educational sector PD sessions on:
• Applying the latest neuroscience research for classroom use
• Essential classroom communications
• Cultivating worthiness in classrooms
• Teaching to five senses
• Working with a wide range of Learning Disabilities (LD) for nonspecialist teachers
• Depression-proofing students and teachers
• Engaging in classroom creativity for serious subjects!
• Gratitude: a transformative classroom pillar
• Cultivating hard work in a culture of “fast, and easy”
If I can make your teacher’s or your school’s journey more effective and fulfilling, get in touch.
“To learn is important. To be heard is essential”
“As a teacher and parent, Molly helped me become more in tune – to listen to how kids say statements – how are they framing them and what I can do to help. I highly recommend her.”
“I thought the balance of research and practical knowledge was pitched just right, with relevant examples for teachers that we could relate to.”
“Molly is an inspirational teacher. She helped me become a more confident learner. Molly also makes learning engaging and enjoyable; I would always look forward to my classes with her.”