Coaching for Teachers
Teachers hold candles in the dark for others.
They light the way to lead students out of inattention and into awareness.
Dynamic learning environments are constantly changing, but the best teachers understand and operate from Timeless Principles.
I’m a New Zealand-based Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Master coach, trainer, and group facilitator.
Services for Education:
I provide 360 classroom audits and consulting services for:
• Boosting learning outcomes
• Eliminating anxiety and learning barriers
• Transforming negative explanatory styles and learned helplessness
• Learning Disabilities (LD), dyslexia, ADHD, Dysphasia, Dysgraphia, and Auditory & Spatial Processing disorders
• Supporting greater joy and ease in the classroom
Professional Development (PD)
In New Zealand and overseas, I’ve conducted educational sector sessions for:
• Applying the latest neuroscience research for classrooms
• Mastering essential classroom communications
• Cultivating self-worthiness in classrooms
• Teaching to the five senses
• Working with a wide range of Learning Disabilities (LD) for nonspecialists
• Depression-proofing students and teachers
• Engaging in classroom creativity for serious subjects
• Using gratitude as a transformative classroom pillar
• Valuing hard work in a culture of “fast, and easy”
If I can make your teachers’ or your school’s journey even more effective and fulfilling, please get in touch.